PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE REFUND POLICY BEFORE USING WWW.CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM WEBSITE.
CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM makes every effort to provide its clients assistance related to the fiat funds or cryptocurrency refund process.
- General rules
- Our company guarantees the right to a refund to all its clients in cases where a transaction related to purchase / sell of cryptocurrency has not yet been processed and does not have the “Complete” status. Payments for exchanges made on WWW.CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM are non-refundable, irrevocable and cannot be changed after the transaction is completed and cryptocurrency / fiat funds are sent to the e-wallet / card or bank’s account specified by the client. Refunds in excess of the originally paid amount are not possible. Clients are notified of decisions made by BTCBIT.NET regarding refunds by sending emails by CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM to clients’ email addresses registered in the CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM system.
- To request a refund (fiat funds or cryptocurrency), the client should contact CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM by writing a letter to the company’s email address email@example.com with a request for a refund and indicating the transaction number for which a refund is required. Please note that for the cryptocurrency purchasing invoices which have any status except “Completed” each customer via his / her profile in the CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM system can cancel the invoice himself / herself using the “Cancel” option. According to the CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM policy, processing of transactions on average takes up to 30 minutes after fiat funds / cryptocurrency are received, therefore, in order to respond more quickly to a request to stop processing a transaction, CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM strongly recommends you also to contact the customer support chat on the website CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM requesting a cancellation of the transaction and a refund. After the CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM receives the refund request, the client will be notified of the decision.
- Please note that, on average, it can take up to 24 hours for a refund request to be processed from the moment we receive the mentioned request from the customer. All information related to the refund request is carefully checked and verified by BTCBIT.NET. In case of a positive decision:
- Fiat funds will be returned to the client by the same method used and to the same bank / card details from where the client made the initial transaction to CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM. Refunds are made by:- SEPA / SWIFT (bank transfer): on bank working days;- payment cards (VISA / MC / MIR): any day of a week;- Neteller: any day of a week. Please note that the refund enrollment to the client’s bank / card account could take up to five business days, that depends on each bank internal policies and / or procedures, and which our company cannot influence in any way.
- Cryptocurrency will be returned to the indicated e-wallet provided by the customer.
- In the request consideration process CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM could inquire additional documents such as identity documents, or a payment order, or any other document as proof of payment. If the requested documents from the client’s side are not provided within 2 working days after the company’s request, or BTCBIT.NET doubts the authenticity of the provided documents, the processing time for the refund request will be extended, and a decision will be made on further actions on the part of CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM. Until all the circumstances are clarified and / or the verification of documents is completed, BTCBIT.NET reserves the right to freeze the client’s fiat funds / cryptocurrency requested for a refund.
- Clients must provide accurate and correct information related to the initiated transaction. CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM is not responsible for the result of any transaction made due to client error, or due to the provision of incorrect or misleading information.
- Please note that in case of incorrect personal details specified by the client when making a payment, the costs and fees incurred during the processing of the refund will be reimbursed exclusively by the client.
- Selling cryptocurrency In cases where a refund cannot be made (for example, if the transaction for the purchase of cryptocurrency has already been completed and the cryptocurrency has been sent to the client’s e-wallet), the client can create an invoice for the sale of the purchased cryptocurrency, and after processing of this invoice, CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM will send funds to the bank or card details specified by the client. Since the price of a cryptocurrency is constantly changing, there may be a difference between the value of the cryptocurrency at the time of purchase and at the time of sale.
- Chargeback CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM provides its clients with the possibility to resolve any problem or issue related to exchanges before the client fills a complaint request (chargeback) with the customers’ bank. The settlement process takes place by contacting the customer support department. CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM reserves the right to suspend the client’s account during the complaint request investigation process.
- Other provisions Any costs and fees related to refunds are settled by the client. These fees will be deducted from the customer’s received amount. The refund fee (fiat funds) is for: 1) Payment cards (VISA / MC / MIR):Processing fee: 4.5%Company commission: 4.5% 2) SWIFT / SEPA (bank transfer):Bank commission: according to tariffs of each bank; Company commission: 5% 3) Neteller: Processing fee: 4%Company commission: EUR – 1% / USD – 4% The refund fee (cryptocurrency) is for: 1) Payment cards (VISA / MC / MIR):Company commission: 3%Commission related to the cryptocurrency return processing depends on the type of cryptocurrency, rate changes, network commission, etc. 2) SWIFT / SEPA (bank transfer):Company commission: 5%Commission related to the cryptocurrency return processing depends on the type of cryptocurrency, rate changes, network commission, etc. Please note that the cryptocurrency rate can change very dynamically, therefore, there may be a negative difference between the value of the cryptocurrency at the time of purchase and its value at the time of sale; this difference is covered by the refund amount. CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM reserves the right to make changes and amendments to this Refund Policy, including if any changes are made to the law. If the client does not agree with the possible changes, he/she should stop using the CASHOUT-BITCOIN.COM service.